Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

It's been a strange month. I knew Christmas was coming in another few weeks but that was a few weeks away. Lots of time to shop, bake, clean,--all the myriad stuff one needs to do when guests and family would pop in over the Holidays. So here I am, as ready as can be--the baked goods have been mostly devoured by us, after all, test-tasting is a very serious job. But now I'm confident that my chocolate pecan thumbprint cookies, shortbreads,  lemon loaf, cherry bombs,  petite ham quiches,  mince tarts and butter tarts are ready for my visitors. The only problem is to find the time to do more baking. . .
In the meantime. I would like to wish each and everyone of my faithful Readers a very Merry Christmas and all the very best that this Holiday Season brings.  May 2016 be a very Happy, Healthy,  Creative and Prosperous year for all of you. Best of all, may the Christmas Sprite inspire the creative juices to flow through the New Year and beyond.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment